Wednesday, April 10, 2013

A scare!

We are now hitting 34 weeks and you know when the time is near, you are trying to be very careful because one more month to go, you will be meeting your little one. But as much as you trying to be very careful, some how things won't go your way. And this is scary... I alsmot phobia of walking now , that I try to walk as slow as possible. And ensure that the floor is clear, that I won't miss any steps and fall.

The story went like this. I woke up on a Sunday morning, cooked and settled some house works before the little girl is awake. I completed everything that I should, and she was still sleeping, so I decided to mop the floor. Halfway mopping, she was crying cause nobody was in the room. So, I quickly mopped before I go and grab her. But, the floor was slippery and papppp... I fell! I was in shocked, pregnant woman fall down! This is really scary that I called Justin and he was a little panic as well. Thank God, I don't feel pain in my tummy neither do I have any bleeding/leaking. Everything was good, except for some bruises on my knee and some pain on my arm. At least there's no pain on my tummy. Thank you God for your protection!

After this fall, I have been monitoring our baby's movement regularly and me being a little paranoid or when my mind goes wild, I will be wondering if my baby is moving and kicking like usual. Even though my baby is moving and kicking, sometimes I still doubt, whether the kick is as hard as last time or mild kicks. To cast away all those worries, we prayed and decided to go for checkup the next day, to ensure that everything is fine.

So, off we went to the hospital for checkup the next day. Appointment was full and we are not in the waiting list as well. We decided to just hop into the hospital as early as 8am and hopefully Dr Paul arrived early that day. And he did! He arrived at 8am, Justin told him I fell and immediately, before waiting for the nurse to arrive, he quickly check on me.

Here's the updates on 34 weeks.
1) Baby is now 1.8kg! Yippiee!
2) Baby's heartbeat is strong!!
3) Baby is active!!
4) Baby is measuring right on track!!
5) Baby is growing well!
6) Amniotic fluid is great as well!

Basically, everything is perfectly fine and we do not have to worry anymore! It is all by His Grace and Blessings that we are all WELL! Thank you God!
 

Here's our little one at 34 weeks! =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Our Second Joy Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design