Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Gynae Visit at 36 weeks!

We are pretty close to the delivery and seriously, I just couldn't wait for the grand day! I wanted to meet my baby boy so much! I can't wait to see him, I can't wait to cuddle him and I can't wait to give him my all ! 

Checkup was great, everything went so well and we got to see a healthy bub growing so well inside of me. Little boy is now 2.2kg, amniotic fluid is plenty, heartbeat is strong, baby's back is on the left of my tummy and he's facing the right side, so more kicks on the right side of tummy. Baby is still head down, which is a very good news and he's getting into the process of engage! And that explains the pressure that I feel everyday on the vagina bone, sometimes it hurts when I walk/lie down.. Braxton Hicks on and off, but it comes mostly at 12pm, during lunch time. 

 
 Our baby's strong heartbeat!

After the checkup, we decided to go on a 10 mins CTG to monitor the pattern of our baby's heartbeat. Because.... Last week, baby boy was not as active as usual and it created a little worry in me, so I decided to tell Dr that baby was not as active as last time and his kicks weren't as strong as before. So, he suggested that we do a 10 mins CTG to monitor the fetal heartbeat and from there, we will know if everything is ok. So, we were in the room next door, hooked up with two discs on my belly to monitor our baby's heartbeat.

We were glad that we did the CTG, at least we know our baby is still going strong.. his heartbeat is happy and consistent. Nothing to be alarmed of and we can go home!

Thank you Jesus!

Overall, we had a great 36 weeks checkup and the next checkup is scheduled on 38 weeks. And that is very near to our EDD! Oh dear... I'm so EXCITED! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Our Second Joy Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design